Sue and I are dedicated to photography instruction. We have no photography secrets.
• We always have and will continue to readily share our personal shooting locations, software tips, and processing techniques with our clients.
• We want to help you improve your photography and post processing and to do that, you’ll have our undivided attention in class and in the field. We’ll share everything we know to help you become a more creative, confident photographer.
• 'Check out our client quotes. (All client quotes)
• In addition to using our cameras to set up compositions in the field and to illustrate shooting techniques, we don’t just get you to the right place at the right time and disappear. Sue and I circulate answering your questions, looking at your compositions and images, providing our best guidance and assistance, suggesting new techniques, photographing with you, and assisting you in getting faster and more comfortable with your gear, all to help you get images you imagine.
• During breaks in shooting, we have daily ZOOM critiques (recorded), so you can continually fine tune your photography through the week. We focus on sharing the latest post-processing techniques using photoshop, intro to luminosity masking, layers, and raw workflow in PS and LR. We include creative processing interpretations using the latest, most powerful plugins.
Please have a look at our 2022 Visual Artistry Workshop schedule. and email Susan for more info and to register.