Sue and I are dedicated to photography instruction. We have no photography secrets.
• We always have and will continue to readily share our personal shooting locations, software tips, and processing techniques with our clients.
• We want to help you improve your photography and post processing and to do that, you’ll have our undivided attention in class and in the field and we’ll share everything we know that can make you a more creative, confident photographer.
• As many of the thousands who have attended our Visual Artistry landscape and nature photography workshops, Creativity Seminars, on-line courses, and many other events over the past 20 years will attest that we focus on you. (All client quotes)
• In addition to using our cameras to set up compositions in the field and to illustrate shooting techniques, we don’t just get you to the right place at the right time and disappear. Sue and I circulate answering your questions, looking at your compositions and images, providing our best guidance, suggesting new techniques, photographing with you, and assisting you in getting faster and more comfortable with your gear, and getting the image you imagine.
• During breaks in shooting, we have daily critiques, so you can continually fine tune your photography through the week. We focus on sharing the latest post-processing techniques using photoshop, intro to luminosity masking, layers, and raw workflow in PS and LR. We include creative processing interpretations using the latest, most powerful plugins.